Since we are still in the month of January, I’m making sure I stay focused on all the resolutions I have made for myself this year. For anyone who has been following me on social media, you know that 2018 was a big weight loss year goal for me after baby number three. I was so fortunate to have partnered with Ladyboss for my journey. Ladyboss is an app that provides you with healthy meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks six days a week! I love that this app gives you Saturday’s off, so you can have a cheat day. For me, being allowed to have whatever I want on Saturday’s helps keep my cravings in check and stay on track for the rest of the week. I never feel like I am depriving myself of anything which makes me less frustrated than previous diets I’ve tried. By following the Ladyboss meal plan and workouts, I’ve lost 26 pounds and kept the weight off this time! If this app sounds like something you’d like to try (what do you have to lose, besides unwanted weight), you can try it for free here!
DAILY WORKOUTS, MEALS AND WEEKLY GROCERY LISTS
ALL INCLUDED IN YOUR FREE EXPERIENCE
Even though I have had a lot of success in keeping the weight off this time, I am always trying to be mindful on what other tweaks I can make in my daily routines to live the healthiest life possible. For 2019 I have decided to try swapping out simple every day foods with healthier alternatives. My hope is this will help me maintain my current weight and continue to feel fabulous! Here are some things I am going to try swapping out when cooking.
- Instead of sour cream, try using plain Greek yogurt. I haven’t been able to tell a difference in taste and it cuts back on some of the unnecessary calories.
- Try using Classic Yellow Mustard instead of Mayonnaise. Mustard has ZERO calories!
- When making a sandwich or burger, try eating it without the bun or bread. Or, try an open-faced sandwich and only use one piece of bread instead of two.
- If you are grabbing peanut butter, try an all-natural one that only has peanuts listed in the ingredients. This will help cut down on a lot of sugar and it still tastes delicious.
- Craving pasta? Go for whole wheat pasta or try using a spiralizer to create pasta from veggies!
- Where are my ladies who love sweets like me? Ladyboss lean protein powder is an amazing product to have on hand for dessert making! I’ve used this product to make healthy Reese’s shakes and cake balls! This powder was created with ladies in mind and was specially formulated to taste just like cake. It has been a total game changer for me! I have a hard time giving up sweets and with this protein powder, I don’t have to. It is truly delicious!
I am also including some links below to some FREE resources that I have come across that provide more healthy swaps and recipes. Also, if you haven’t already, please join me in Kylee’s Korner Weight Loss group on Facebook. It is a group I created to help us ladies support one another in achieving our goals and being the best versions of ourselves we can be. Let’s do this ladies!