Those of you who know me well and have been following Kylee’s Korner for awhile now know that I’m a very selective person. I’m a stickler for quality and value and I only highlight things I authentically love. That’s why I’m thrilled to partner with FabFitFun to tell you how I get over $200 of high-quality products for only $40, plus show you a little sneak peek inside their new winter box!
Life Hack: How I Get over $200 of Products for Only $40
First of all, who doesn’t love getting a fun box full of surprises? FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with FULL-SIZE fashion, beauty, fitness, and lifestyle products. Every box is so much fun to get! And they’re products you normally wouldn’t pay full price for, but they’re such an amazing deal here.
The box comes out once each season and it’s guaranteed to be full of only the hottest products of the season. It’s one of my secret hacks for stocking up on high-end products for myself and as gifts. Each FabFitFun box always has a value of over $200.
It retails for $49.99 and you can use the code KKBLOG for $10 off your first FabFitFun box.
Here’s what’s in the Winter Box:
- Mark & Graham Colorblock Throw
- Thrive Causemetics Eye Brightener
- AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask
- BLAQ HydroGel Eye Mask
- Choice 1: BEARPAW Headband and Glove Duo -or- Moroccan Treatment Mask
- Choice 2: HALSTON Jewelry Portfolio -or- Oribe Dry Shampoo -or- Lele Sadoughi Necklace
- Choice 3: Richer Poorer Socks -or- Sherrie Matthews Jade Roller -or- PUR Eyeshadow Palette
- Choice 4: Bite Beauty Lipstick -or- Chic & Tonic Coaster Set -or- Brooke Burke Body Sliders
- Choice 5: Anthropologie x Mer-Sea Body Cream -or- WAY OF WILL Essential Oil Set
It’s everything you need for winter in one fun box.
(P.S. This Jade roller is really cool. It eases any face tension you may have, especially if you carry stress in your face like I do. It also improves circulation to your face for overall glowing skin.)
FabFitFun is a fun treat that you deserve each season. Plus, when you use the code KKBLOG for $10 off, it’s completely worth it for all of the great products you get!
(These Brooke Burke Body Sliders are awesome for core work and that flat tummy.)
Everything is packaged so beautifully. And like I mentioned, this is one of my favorite ways to stock up on great gifts.
And if you want to see each product up close and personal, check out this video.
Here’s to life hacks and fun new beauty finds…try FabFitFun for yourself!