- This brush set is super affordable and works well! With all the makeup brush sets out there that can break the bank, I’d say this is a win!!!
2. slipper socks! you can thank me later
3. wet brush is one of my favorite things ever!!! this brush will literally keep your hair from having any breakage when you brush it
4.tinkle razor You know that “peach fuzz” you thought was embarrassing… but waxing and tweezing is just a pain. this will be your best friend. I am definetly thankful for this one.
5. A soft plush robe that I live in . I’m usually wearing this well into the day every Saturday
6. The best Mascara end of story. It will give your lashes tons of length and volume. If you want super intense length and volume you can use the primer with. but I don’t think its necessary for everyday use.
7. The green yoda mask I am known for. its the beset you guys! Bentonite clay is natural and pulls toxins out of things. perfect for clogged or dirty pores on the face but not limited to that.
8. these makeup sponges that aren’t an arm and a leg and applies and blends flawlessly!
9. This super soft scarf that is equally as adorable and is $12.
10. these sports bras from amazon! they are awesome
11. This self tanner! its the bombbb. I’m especially thankful for this during this time of the year! (wink, wink)
12. Family Pajamas That are 100% cotton <3
and you are not from amazon, but I am thankful for you too 🙂